All 2 art Reviews

Lost Troubadour Lost Troubadour

Good and bad

Okay, after your call for attention in the art forum I decided to review it. Your anatomy is well done nothing looks too "off" on your OC. The hat is a little small, and the image as a whole is kinda blurry, so It is kinda hard to tell the finer details of the work. I like the shading you did and the sepia fits the drawing. Excellent hair detail as well. Maybe try adding some detail on the face or something, but other than that this is pretty good!

KoRpZ responds:

Thanks a lot, and yeah I'm new to Photoshop, had trouble figuring out how to change the attributes of my workspace, so this is blown up a bit which would explain the blurriness. Also the face was left with little detail on purpose. Thanks for the comment and advice.

RROOOOAAAAAAAARR!! RROOOOAAAAAAAARR!!

Awesome

Excellent pose, and a very dynamic and visually interesting drawing. One question, did you use colored pencils? If that is the case, absolutely amazing job on the coloring/shading. My only suggestion would be to make the metallic areas look more metallic.

MasterMerol responds:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
I used colored pencils, watercolor pencils, black sharpie markers and white acrylic paint.
I know! I always have problems with metal :(